1. Did watching 'The Gruen Transfer' make you more aware of advertising? How?
2. List as many ads, logos, etc...that you have encountered today! (there should be at least 10!) here is my list:
Shoes
Money
Chewin gum
MP4!
bonds
allens
I havent seen any tv/radio ads today because I have not watched tv...but I did encounter a couple on the ashie lubs racheal!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
internet that appear in the side of the screen but I ignored them.
3. Which ones do you remember most? Why?
Huh i dont like any adds because they waste me tym!
4.List some effective advertising strategies you learnt yesterday, how do they make the ad memorable and appeal to the audience?
Huh?
5. How important is it to match the advertising strategy to the product? e.g. would you use humour to sell road safety?
HUH??
Tuesday, April 20, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment